Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Favorite: Starbucks Peppermint Mocha

For all the things that I love about Christmas, Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha is definitely one of them ( and their Starbucks planner LOL ). At some point in my life I got hooked in collecting Starbucks stickers that I got immensely big (although I'm still on the heavy side until now Lol ) I was on panic mode. That was the end of it I never collected stickers after that. But still, I never missed this time of the year on not having even just one of this favorite drink of mine.




The color is so festive that it really feels like Christmas. The combination of the mint flavor and slight bitter taste from the coffee topped with a crushed candy cane is a surprise on my mouth. The ambiance and the aroma from the coffee shop and the Christmas music on the background brings out that holiday feeling. Alas! Few more days to go and the whole world will be celebrating this joyous season.

Cheers to y'all! Merry Christmas! and have a great one!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *