Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sweet treat at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery


I was strolling at Trinoma where I first saw Vanilla Cupcake Bakery. From the outside I saw people drinking tea on a very cute tea set that reminded me of Alice on The Wonderland. Admiring it from my side the pastel colors and the cute stuff adoring the place made Vanilla Cupcake Bakery on to my bucketlist. Of course I could have tried it back then if only I’m not on a hurry for Cinemalaya premiere but setting my priorities straight. Okay, there will be next time.

Several weeks, months even had passed but still no cupcakes for me. Until a couple of days ago my brother posted a picture of a dessert he had at Vanilla Cupcake and I was like, "What???!! You've tried it without me?!?"

Then, I find myself two days after at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, The Fort. With no other than my brothers in tow. ( Like I have a choice. Lol. :p )

First, I am not in love with sweets but what made me want to try this place were the cute interiors. Feeling like a princess and oh so girly once in a while will not hurt.




There's a wide selection of cupcakes and it’s too hard to decide. Everything looks good and delicious.


Banoffee - top view :)

I got a heads up from my brother telling me that Banoffee is so good. So I ended up ordering Banoffee. It is my first time to try this and I am no expert on desserts so I have nothing to compare it with. It was good. I love that it's not to sweet or else I might not finish it but it turn out otherwise. Lol.
 
Mango Panacotta
My brother had Mango Pannacotta, I love the mangoes and not too sweet as well. It was okay.
 
Oreo  Cheesecake

The younger bro, ordered Oreo Cheescake. I get to taste this one and for me it's too sweet. It was so rich and overwhelming. I got "umay". You might want to pair this one with a tea or coffee to balance the sweetness.

The price maybe steep for a cupcake compared to its other competitors. But you don’t want to miss the feeling of walking into a fairyland even for a day. So go check it out!

Till next time! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *