Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gadget Review: Bavin Powerbank 9000 mAH



I think this will be the last post before I finally venture into the biggest journey of my life.  I'll keep you posted as my new journey begins. Fighting! For now, I'm giving you guys my first gadget review. ^__^

What's the use of a smart phone if you cannot maximize it to its full potential just because you've drained what's left of your battery. With all those battery draining apps that continuously run on the background I often find my phone, dead. Imagine my frustrations when there's an instagram worthy pics that I cannot take. GRRR... My phone can only last me 5-6 hours utmost doing my ebook reading, movie marathon, blog drafts, updates on different social media platforms and stalking. Lol.

Now, with my new Bavin 9000mAH powerbank worrying about my battery will never be an issue.

There are different colors available (green, white, black) but I chose Pink of course! :)
It comes with the adapter and the power cable



Bavin 9000 mAH features:
   - stylish design with good feel and insulating properties
   - high capacity lithium-ion battery
   - intelligent systems: overcharge, discharge, short circuit protection
   - clear insrtuctions and easy to operate
   - smart switch of power saving features
   - over 80% power remain after 500 times recycling

The factory charge recharge my phone two times. The initial charging took me 9 hours to had it fully charged. It never heat up like most powerbanks I've read. I used it 3 times for charging my smart phone and two times for the pocket wifi. Really great!

Powerbank is a must buy especially to those who's always on the road ( like me ) doing who-knows-what. Heehee. This is one of the best buy I have for this year. I bought mine at Php 1750 at TechnoKid. Go get one!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *