Wednesday, December 4, 2013

An Egg-citing treat from Kinder Joy

Egg Surprise
I was browsing the shelves of Mercury Drug when I an egg-shaped treat caught my attention. Curiousity got me because of the surprise inside and I so love surprises. I bought one just to check it out.
The two halves of the egg
You have to crack it open or break it in half. The other half holds the surprise, the one with the question mark on it and the spoon on top. Yep that's the spoon.
The toy inside I wonder what it is
Assembled into a watch like gadget :)
I opened the surprise first it is a watch like toy that kids will surely enjoy. Although I dont get how it works. LOL. 


And the other half is a yummy goodness of crispy cocoa ferrero like balls on a a bed of milk chocolate. Yummy! Kids and young at heart like me will surely be delighted on this egg-citing sweet goodness.

Try something sweet ones in awhile.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *