Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A treat at Intensitea

Milk teas are sprouting everywhere. I, myself has been hooked by the sudden craze in milk tea which I don't even know when and how it started. I dislike tea of any kind, but that was before I am changed. I am now a convert and I love green tea the most.

The thing about milk tea is that they have lots of flavors to offer, it is so hard to choose so you'll end up with their bestseller most likely, Wintermelon Milk Tea. Nothing can go wrong with wintermelon milk tea it is by far the safest choice if you're new on trying out this kind of drink.

Lucky for me, I never have to travel far to have a cup of tea because Intensitea just opened a couple of months ago at Suki Market which is a walking distance from my place. The good thing about Infinitea is that they also offer rice toppings, dimsums and sandwiches to pair with their drinks.

Beef Mediterranean (Php 55)
I get to try their Beef Mediterranean which is apparently very good. The beef is very tender and flavorful. I was amazed because I really didnt think that they can pull this one, well, I am wrong on so many levels. This is a must try!

Pork Adobo with Egg (Php 55)
I also get to try their Pork Adobo with egg. The acidity is too much but the milk tea neutralizes the flavor so I guess it works for me.
Butterscotch Milk Tea
 I have for my drink a Butterscotch Milk Tea. I wanted a new flavor but it didn't appeal to me. It was just okay. Not a hint of butterscotch there. The flavor is similar to Oolong Black Tea of Simple Line.

For a cheap and decent meal try Intensitea.  


Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *