Friday, January 24, 2014

Paluto: Sizzling Nga Po


I rarely cook at home and that is if I'm in super hyperactive mode. LOL. It's like one morning I would wake up really early and cook. Complete with soup for breakfast. It's like all the gods came down on me. That feeling. AND IT'S RARE. Hehe. Eating out is more convenient for me since I live apart from my parents with only my brother in tow. Whenever I'm craving for some lutong-bahay there is this small in a hole resto along Maceda, Paluto: Sizzling Nga Po which is open 24/7. They serve a fusion of filipino-chinese cuisine at a very affordable price.

I usually order their Crispy sisig with egg because I believe this is the best I tried so far, but after I have undergone operation last year as much as possible I shy away from all fatty food. If I can help it. Lols. But that day, I was wearing my goody goody shoes so I did not order anything pork. Instead I opted for Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet. Oh yeah! You heard it right! FISH!


I love their Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, not too sweet and not too sour their is balance and its really important. With that being said, I finished all of it hehe. 



The thing is everything here at Paluto is delicious, affordable and the serving is quite huge. But if you're in a hurry this place is not really for you, if you're lucky your food will be served in 30 minutes. The place is always packed especially at night and they also have a lot of food deliveries I MEAN A LOT! Hence the slow service. Oh well! But the food is worth the wait and rest assured that your food is piping hot since they cook upon ordering.

The thing that I don't like is the area can get a bit messy specially the floors. I also think that the waiters should be more presentable. It's irritating to me that they walk like they're sliding there feet on the floor. I don't know if anyone else notice it. They should also put a wall between the area for the diners and the area where they wash the dishes it's not really good to look at.

If ever you drop by at Paluto their Sisig is a must try! As well as their Pancit Bihon! Oh try everything! Lol.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *