Saturday, January 18, 2014

Foodtrip: Moshi Manju


I was on the mall one day when I passed by a stall crowded with people. I was curious, as I get nearer I get a waft of a very delicious aroma of freshly baked goodies. I was still wondering what it is and I promised myself that I will have whatever it is when I get back.

And so the day had finally arrived, I finally meet Moshi Manju. Sounds Korean! ehe! Well it actually is! Moshi Manju is a korean cake filled with delicious filling that is freshly made everyday. They have two flavors the choco fudge and pastillas de leche. 


 

I ordered the Big Box (24 pcs) for Php 92. I had it assorted so I get to taste the best of both worlds. Hehe.



I liked the choco filling better because it is not that sweet. While the pastillas is too sweet for my liking. But both were very yummy and enjoyable to eat. My brother loves it too much that he can't stop saying "Ang sarap! Ang sarap talaga!" Lol.

Go get some for yourself it's really good.

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *