Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Foodtrip: Kipp's Chicken


Back then SM Southmall foodcourt was our usual to go place, other than Jolibee and Mcdonalds, Kipp's Chicken was ( and will always be) my favorite amongst fried chicken joints. I was so happy when I learned that they have a branch at SM North foodcourt. I knew I just have to taste their chicken once again.



And off I went to SM North one lazy Saturday morning. I ordered 2pcs chicken with a side salad. And boy! I was blown! "I just had a foodgasm!" This is exactly how I remember Kipps Chicken. Crispy yet tender, juicy and oozing with flavors in and out accompanied with spanish rice which is savory as well (one rice is not enough heehee). The gravy is nothing compared to others that I've tried. Gravy pa lang ulam na Lols. This is one of the reason why I love Kipp's. It felt like it was cooked and served with much gusto. You should try it! After more than a decade, Kipps Chicken still retains it's quality and flavor that I've learned to love -- comes back the nostalgia of elementary days. It never diasppont not a single bit.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *