Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Garlic Pepper Beef and Ultimate Burger Steak


  

It dawned on me that Jolibee never ceases to amaze me with their food offering. With the newest addition on their menu, Garlic Pepper Beef is quite exemplary. The savory and smokey flavor can heighten ones senses -- it does for me because it was so delish! Heehee. The downside is there can be a lot of "litid" that makes it tough to eat. But over all I enjoyed the food because of its awesome flavor. (And affordability) *winks*


Another of their newest addition, the Ultimate Burger Steak, well not so new at all, I think it has been on their menu since last year but I get to try it just recently. It is like the usual burger steak but bigger because it uses a 1/3 pound patty over a bed of French fries drowned with mushroom gravy. The verdict: It was actually good. I’m hands down when it comes to their burger patties. Jolibee can provide one of the juiciest patties. The fries can get a little soggy due to the gravy but the aroma of the food made me forget about the fries but instead it made me want to dig in and indulge more.

Try it!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *