Sunday, February 9, 2014

Foodtrip: Pizza Hut



Right after the meeting we had at Medical Plaza Ortigas my family and I went to Eastwood to meet with a doctor friend and consult about my dads predicament. So while waiting for him since he's traveling all the way from Lingayen from a medical mission we decided first to have our snacks at Pizza Hut since my dad is craving for one.

I actually thought that my dad was craving for pizza but apparently he only wanted a Caesar Salad heehee.. so we ordered that along with Aglio Oglio and for the pizza, we had Veggie Lovers Delight

Aglio Oglio is my usual pasta order at Pizza Hut because it appears very simple yet very flavorful. My mom said it was so delicious that she wanted to cook one at home. My mom's a good cook you can actually see the evidence when you see me. Heehee. 

I love their Caesar Salad the greens are fresh and crisp. The saltiness from the bacon bits provide balance on the whole dish. I could only wish for more. ^^


The pizza smells good topped with onions, green and red bell peper and pineapple.  I can only remember the taste of the onions because it overpowers everything. And, as usual, the pizza is too oily for me. 

Try it!
Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *