Tuesday, February 18, 2014

On My Mini-Hiatus


Hello there peeps!

Sorry for my mini hiatus. I've been so busy these past few days. It seems that life is moving so fast I just want to stop it for awhile. February is almost over can you believe that? I even forgot what the day is.

So what's keeping me busy?

  • My future! Haha! Well I’m trying my luck overseas. Working on my visa, processing, medical, papers etc. This eats up most of my time at the end of the day I am dead tired. I even have to file a vacation leave just to make ends meet. Hopefully if god willing I'll be flying this year. Please give it to me. Please. Please. Please.

  • Reading Challenge. Other than my love for food is my love for books. I can read 2-3 books per week. BUT reading a classic literature is another story. My 2014 challenge includes reading a classic. I am reading To Kill A Mockingbird for almost a month now and I'm not even halfway through it. There are a lot of big words that I need to consult with Mr. Webster thus slowing me down. Well at least from a thousand words I now have a thousand and one on my poor memory card heehee.

  • My dad (and a lot of worrying). He's been sick for so long and no matter what medication he takes he doesn’t seem to get better. He's been in and out of the hospital two times this month. I need your prayers peeps! :(

  • The Heirs. The koreanovela haha! It's Lee Min Ho! <3 ^^ I download episodes every morning then I watch it just before I go to bed (so I can dream of Lee Min Ho) Lolz. I could buy a pirated DVD alright to spare me some time but I knowing me I'll probably finish it in a day (because I can’t stop) and forget about my other duties. That's a NO-NO.

Oh well, now you know why I can't face the lovable blog of mine. It doesn’t seem much but I tire easily and when it does my memory card doesn’t function well (excuses!!) But do stay tune for more post coming... really soon!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *