Friday, February 28, 2014

Chicken Charlie


We where in the mall when my younger bro's craving for burgers cave in. Chicken Charlie came in mind because I know they offer burger that will not go bitin of my brothers huge appetite.I know, because I had it before. ^^

He had Chicken Charlie's Signature Burger. The burger was really huge. The chicken patty was crispy, flavorful and juicy and it was actually bigger than the bun. It was so filling.



I, on the other hand, ordered Fish and chips. I love the fish it was crunchy and seasoned well.


We also ordered Soy Garlic Chicken. This was a let down. Although the chicken was juicy and crispy it lacks flavor at some point. I really hope that they could do something about this

Also on our table is an order of Cheese Dynamite. The cheese counteracts the heat from the jalapeno. A really good appetizer. Just be wary because its too oily.


Try it! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *