Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Foodtrip: Open Kitchen Bistro


I've been meaning to try Open Kitchen Bistro near our place in Sta. Rosa. It was a small-in-a-hole diner that can sit around 10-15 people. The place was always crowded whenever I pass the area and most often people are standing waiting for their turn to be seated. Curiosity got me on why a newly opened place gather the people while Atoy's Porkchop a few blocks away and has already established its name always has none.

It was one Sunday evening that I get to try Open Kitchen along with my brother. The place was fully packed when we arrived. Luckily we don't have to wait that long. Their menu is limited to Chicken Kebab, Grilled Liempo, Sizzling Sisig and Beef Pares priced at only Php 58. Very affordable!


Open Kitchen's kitchen is literally open. You can watch them cook and the smell of the food is WOW! It really makes me hungry. 

Condiments
I had Chicken Kebab with Yogurt. You have to add Php 10 for the yogurt.

Chicken Kebab
The presentation was perfectly executed! The smell alone tells you that you're in for something good. The taste was over the top. Smoky, savory and juicy kebab dipped in yogurt was simply amazing. I really love it! What's more to love is that it is very cheap at Php 68. Oh yeah!

While my brother ordered the sizzling sisig.



The sisig was also delicious the amount of heat was just right. I only try a little because I stay away from this (bad for me). Some food blogger I am.. Heehee

Two thumbs up for our Open Kitchen Bistro experience.
Ciao!

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *