Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bun with a twist: Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger


Wendy's new offering, Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger, which tops the burgers in the US has finally made its way in the Philippines for us Filipino foodies to enjoy.

And of-course yours truly will not be left behind. After the extensive medical exam I had at St. Lukes (extension) which also involves a long queue line and waiting time it is no wonder that my tummy is crying of hunger.

I headed to the nearest Wendy's at cor. Kalaw St. and ordered Pretzel Bacon Cheeseburger. I first saw their ad along SLEX and I got curious. Pretzel? Burger? Really? So eventually I gave in.

What's a burger without fries? This completes the meal. :)


Look at that awesome-ness!!!
It is made with 100% US Beef Patty, juicy strips of bacon, melted cheddar cheese, smokey honey mustard and other premium ingredients.

It was love at first bite. The mustard was really good it really stands out along with the cheese. It just get messy when you eat it. The pretzel bun was soft and chewy. The serving was really huge. I had a hard time finishing it the bun itself is really filling. I The only downside is I find the patty a little dry and bland. Thanks to the bacon the mustard and the cheese. This was a really nice reward to self after a tiring medical check-up. Who knows, my cholesterol level might be shooting up again. HeeHee.

Get it now! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *