Friday, January 10, 2014

Shanghai Joe Hotpot in a Cup


Remember that I told you once that I am more of a noodles and pasta person? Hmm..Okay, Now you know where this is heading and you're probably correct. Heehee..

Well, it all started one ordinary day at work and just like any other day choosing where to eat and what to eat is always a problem for me. Whereas my usual lunch will be at Ministop or 711, I decided, not for today. I wanted something other than my usual hotdogs and buns. Since Robinsons Place Manila is just near my workplace I decided to look around and enlighten myself for something new. On my way there I was thinking if I should have a sushi or a bread but guess what knowing me I settled for the one closest to my heart and dearest to my stomach heehee... it's none other than noodles and Shanghai Joe is my lucky pick.  

I ordered their hotpot combo which is the Shanghai Joe Cup Noodles with Kikiam, Crab Nuggets and Squid Fingers. Sulit Busog! For only Php 55. I actually love the kikiam as for the noodles and the soup I cannot say that it's bad but I cannot say that it's good either it was just okay. There is just something missing.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1380234_572385689476578_58107899_n.png
Photo Courtesy of Shanghai Joe

You can also make your own hotpot they have a lot of skewered balls to choose from ranging from Php 10 - 30 per stick and it comes with a free Shanghai Special Soup you can add noodles if you like.

Try it!

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *