Saturday, January 4, 2014

My First: BDJ Power Planner

Hello there peeps! First of all I would like to greet you  a HAPPY NEW YEAR! May 2014 be fruitful to y'all.

It seems that 2013 passed by like a blink of an eye. It had been a series of ups and downs ( mostly down ) for me and my family. But no! I'm not going to enumerate what transpire  last year. I don't want to bombard you with all the negativity. Lets just all be positive and keep that faith strong and firm. We can all do it! Fighting! ^^

First off, To jumpstart my 2014 and to have a clearer view of what lies ahead I purchased my first ever! Belle De Jour planner! Hooray! Coffee House planners is too conventional I got hooked once collecting stickers and gaining that unwanted calories and a hole in my pocket. In the end I ended up not using the planner and put it on display. It felt rejected. I wanted a planner that  is full of  colors and feels like me. I'd go for chic, fun, trendy but at the same time sophisticated planner.

Before I can grab hold off the BDJ Power Planner I had to go three different bookstores because it is either out of stock or they only have the spiral and I'm looking for the smythsewn. Well, luckily for me I find mine at Fullybooked SM North.

I love the BDJ Power Planner  because of...

1.) The Cover. Look how gorgeous the cover is. I feel like a girl right now. Oh wait! I actually am. ^^



2.) Special pages such as Dream Board. 2014 BDJ Checklist. Gift Tracker. Menstrual Tracker. Bills Tracker. Events planner and a whole lot more. To help you focus on what's important and to take good care of yourself. As well as managing your income and expenses.
3.) Monthly tools and Weekly features. To spice up your planning and get things done in order to make a difference.
4.)What's more to love? Coupons. And lots of it over 40,000 worth. I love great deals and discounted stuff. Who doesn't?
5.) Stickers. They're just so cool for special dates. 
6.) Lifestyle Card. To gain access to all BDJ events through out the year.

A 200 full-color pages. Matte-laminated hard cover with expandable back pocket. All that fun planning and tracking for Php 598. I know you want them. You should grab yours then... here.

Pursue that dreams! Get movin'! Cheers to y'all!

Apir! For 2014!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *