Friday, December 27, 2013

Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ "Feels like Home"


It feels like home. I am definitely home. That's what I said after taking a bite of the Jolibee's newest addition, Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ. As a kid I grew up loving Jolibee's burger and up until now they never fail to deliver that "langhap sarap" feeling. The aroma of the burger patty is so appealing and the first bite is always the best. ( followed by the second, the third until the last bite. LOL )
 


Cheesy Bacon Mushroom Champ  is like your ordinary champ but way (way) better because instead of tomatoes and lettuce it has bacons and mushrooms slathered with cheese over 1/3 pound beef patty. Bacon, Mushroom, Cheese? all-together? C'mon! who wouldn't love that eh? Not me, I love it from the bottom of my heart. ( oh! gosh! I'm craving) I love that they do not scrimp on the toppings and patty is still the juiciest, yummy-est ever.

That's what I'm tallking about. Overloaded!
I'm actually thinking that I should head out right now to the nearest Jolibee store because writing this is making me hungry. Seriously!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *