Monday, December 9, 2013

Tuna Pasta

One thing that you should now about me is my love for pasta and noodles. It is my comfort food whenever hormonal imbalance that causes emotional turmoil that lead to severe depression caught up on me. Oh well, that is just me exaggerating things. LOL. But yeah pasta, noodles and I are sort of in a relationship.

Anyway, I'm just here to share a simple recipe that I have learned from one of my former colleague. She call this "Pasta Ala Pobre" to add a sosy twang to it but I prefer the simplicity of just "Tuna Pasta".

Ingredients:

250 gm. pasta
2 cans of tuna
button mushrooms (sliced)
garlic
butter
salt and pepper

1. Cook pasta according to the package. Then set aside.

2. Saute garlic, butter and mushroom.

3. Add the tuna then salt and pepper to taste.

4. Then add the pasta.

Voila! As easy as 1-2-3. And easy on the budget too.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *