Friday, December 27, 2013

Tinapayan Festival: Puffs, Eclairs and Beehives




I am never a fan of sweets especially that of a chocolate flavored treat but a sudden irresistible temptation shone upon me one day while scouting the area of Dapitan. Tinapayan Festival is known for their cream puffs and chocolate eclairs. Though they also serve different bread and pastries like that of a typical bakery but only much better; taste wise and presentation wise. Tinapayan Festival is always a busy place I cannot remember a day passing it without people inside. From then, I know that I have to give it a try. As suggested by friends their cream puff and chocolate eclairs is a must try. So what is expected of me, of course I gave in to their whims after all there's no harm in trying. Lol.
two of everything :)

Cream Puffs

Chocolate Eclairs

Chocolate Beehive
I order two each of Cream Puff and Eclairs and an order of Chocolate Beehive. The reason behind is that I find the shape of chocolate beehive cute and interesting. Haha. The cream puff was a love at first bite. The crunchy pastry with a not so sweet filling and a brittle sugar on top make it so addicting. While that of the Chocolate Eclairs, I love that it is not so sweet. Its chewy it is good but not astounding. The Chocolate Beehive has a very rich flavor. The cake is moist but it is tad too sweet for my liking. I don't know if it's just me cause I am not a fan of chocolate, you should give it a try though.

Tinapayan Festival has lots to offer and I can't wait to try their ensaymadas. Till next time!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *