Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Tradition Continues with Excelente Ham


Days are becoming shorter. Nights are becoming colder. Christmas jingles on every corner. Traffic jams everywhere. I can smell Christmas! Yes! It's definitely near! The season that I love the most. And you know what else I smell... EXCELENTE HAM. Hahaha!

Christmas for me is never complete without hamon and quezo de bola. I remember as a child I would remind mom to buy hamon and keso for christmas. She would always buy from the grocery. Not until three years ago that we first tried Excelente Ham, the best tastiest ham there is. And it has always been that way eversince. 



Excelente ham is not like your usual ham the price may be steep (Php 900/kilo) but it boast of flavors and authenticity. The smokiness, sweetness and saltiness blend just right that you'll want more and more. No wonder people would gather and fall in line in there Quiapo store even its albeit rundown but nonetheless serves a "pang-high end" quality hamon.

C'mon give it a try!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *