Friday, January 24, 2014

Sweet Treat: Pudding Republiq


I am a fan of group buying sites such as Metrodeal, Ensogo, Groupon to name a few. So it's not new for me to check on them once in a while for something new that offers a great deal. As I was browsing the net, my eyes chance upon Pudding Republiq and a light flickered my thoughts. I know this place, it recently opened at Robinsons Manila and my eyes cannot miss this because of the cute black and pink motif of the stall plus the yummy looking treats that will say hello when you pass by. Heehee...

This is my chance, I bought one voucher from Metrodeal that cost Php 180 for one dozen of mini bread  pudding. Bread Pudding is one of the most popular European dessert it is deconstructed bread mixed in with fine ingredients like milk, eggs, sugar and syrup topped with different variations for the foodies to enjoy.




I may not be a fan of sweet treats but I can say that this puddings were so  delicious looking and delicious tasting as well.  There are a lot of flavors to choose from but I personally like the Yema Pastillas . The Yema Pastillas might be too sweet but it didn't bother me at all because I was really enjoying it.  Heehee!

Till next time!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *