Saturday, January 4, 2014

Food Trip: The Original Beef Pares


I don't know how it originate nor how it is cook or is this really the original of all the original pares out there. But one thing I know and I am so sure of, PARES, is really! Really! Really! Good!

Along  Espana cor Blumentritt, there was this crowded place EVERYDAY anytime of the day. It was none other than The Original Pares Mami House and I cannot think of any reason why only recently that I get to check and try it.

Since it is an open area, a/c's are not applicable but worry not because the area is well ventilated. From the all-time filipino silog favorites to different noodles and a lot of food offering it is really hard to choose but I found myself ordering what they're famous for, PARES. It comes with a garlic rice, a chili sauce, and a soup.

Beef Pares
Pardon for the picture, that's the most decent that I can get. All pictures here on my blog is taken from a camera phone, specifically, MyPhone A919. A friend of mine keeps on sending a message thru viber while I was taking pictures and the last thing I knew is that I am already eating and I only got one picture saved because of the interruptions. Oh! Well!

For Php75 this meal is so filling. The beef pares is so good it just melt right there in your mouth. Often times Pares is too sweet for me but for this one I love that the sauce is flavorful and  not too sweet the chili balances it out.

I also ordered siomai (3pcs) for Php 35. Their siomai is big and meat-filled unlike the others who only look big because of the wrapper. This one's the opposite. Uhm, well because I can't contain myself I totally forgot to take a picture, I just wanted to dig in to that siomai. ^^

I'll be looking forward to trying out more of their menu. I heard that the Campto Soup is a must try, well  I will definitely go back.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *