Friday, August 29, 2014

Sundays at Infinitea



After church, I always look forward for hanging out with the family after all Sunday is family day. I just wanted to relax so I asked my mom if she wanted a cup of tea. Lucky for me she said, yes. The nearest tea shop at our place would be INFINITEA at Brusmick Place and that's where we headed. 







We arrived too early that everything else was not available except for their Frappe.

Here are our orders.

Blueberry Cheesecake (left) ; Strawberry Mousse (middle) ; Green Tea (right)
I get to try their Blueberry Cheesecake Frappe and I assure you this is worth a try because it's definitely good. It is very creamy but surprisingly not too sweet.

My mom had the Strawberry Mousse it was also good but at 50% sugar level I still find the sweetness overwhelming.


And of course my all time favorite, Green Tea Frappe. It's my favorite for a reason that green tea is said to be healthy. LOL. I had an acquired taste for green tea, I just love it.  It tasted like Starbucks but only a lot cheaper, a very good alternative. *wink*

The price is affordable. The ambiance is relaxing. The place is well ventilated. The only missing is some music but overall. Approved!

Go try it! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *