Thursday, August 28, 2014

J.Co Donuts



One day, the mom was flipping through the pages of a magazine and she saw J.CO's J.Club Katsu, J.Club Sausage, J.Club Salami. She wanted it right away and told me that she's going to treat us ( me and my brothers ) for some J.Co Donuts. So that is what happen on a Sunday Morning. After church, we went to Alabang Town Center to give way to mom's craving for donuts. Good thing we were early the line isn't too long or the trend has toned down? Unfortunately, all the donuts that the mom saw in the magazine were not available. ( Sorry mom will try again next time. ) Instead we ordered a dozen of donuts. Hehe.




My favorite includes Green Tease and Mr. Green T which is sadly not available. So, instead I tried the Choconuttzy. I love that the nutty flavor is pronounced but not overwhelming. I'm not a sweet tooth and that is one of the reason why I love J.CO Donuts. Their donuts best suits me because it is not sweet compare to others and the donuts are soft, airy and fluffy even after refrigeration.




I also ordered a Jcoccino Frappe it has the right amount of bitter-sweetness that I like.

Despite the fact that what we originally wanted at J.Co was not available we still enjoyed the bonding over donuts and coffee.

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *