Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A cup of tea at Serenitea


My first encounter with milk tea was with Simple Line's Coffee Konjac Milk Tea and eversince then I developed a relationship with milk tea. A kind that makes you feel serene and calm and safe. If there is comfort food, milk tea is my comfort drink. Serenitea is the first milk tea shop that created a huge buzz and before you knew it, milk tea shops are everywhere.

And it is but normal for me to try Serenitea, the brand that started it all. That's where I saw myself one Sunday afternoon. If I wanted to chill I'd go to Serenitea, it gives off a feeling of tranquility. The green and white interiors, comfy chairs, the light that is neither too light nor too dark. The name, Serenitea from the word serenity is very much appropriate.

Serenitea offers a vast array of drinks from hot to cold, from brewed to fruit teas. Not only they serve drinks but also something to munch on. It's really hard to choose when you wanted to try everything. I settled on one of their bestsellers which is Hokkaido Milk Tea ( Classic ) . The drinks can be customized to your preferred sugar level, I always have mine at 50%. Different sinkers are available for you to choose from, an added fun while drinking your favorite drink. 

Hokkaido Milk Tea (Php 105; large)

It has a butter toffee caramel flavor. Creamy and refreshing.

Chicken Chops (Php 95)
An order of Chicken chops is a perfect match for your drink. I love the peppery taste and other spices combined. I thought it is going to be salty but I was proved wrong. Chicken chops just made it to the list of my favorites. This is recommended!


A Serenitea experience is a perfect day ender, play along with the perfect music whilst drinking your cup of tea.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Chicken Chops will always and forever be my favorite! I always asks the staffs to put more salt since I love salty foods. hehe. Really good! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *