Thursday, August 7, 2014

Cheez Whiz Milky Delight


As a kid, I cannot eat sandwich without spreads on it. And CHEEZ WHIZ is my all time favorite. I grew up loving Cheez whiz slathered to breads or even chips. I even eat cheez whiz on rice. Or when catsup is not available, I use cheez whiz to dip hotdogs, egg and the likes. Uh oh! Don't give me that look, weird or not Cheez whiz spread has become a part of my breakfast, lunch and dinner and in between. Imagine my excitement when I first saw the new Cheez Whiz Milky Delight on the grocery stand. I cannot not try this. I just have too.

  
I love it on Graham's
So I bought a small pack and tried it at home. Have you ever tried condensed milk on bread? Cheez Whiz Milky Delight is like your usual condensed milk but only thicker and less sweeter. There is a subtle taste of cheese almost to none. It's a nice twist to the usual. I like it and kids will definitely love this!

Try it for yourself! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *