Saturday, December 30, 2017

Year end 2017

OMG!

Its been a long time really how I really miss blogging. A lot of things happen since my last post on 2015. To sum it up I got married, got pregnant and now I have a very mischievous but lovely and sweet two year old boy. I know right terrible two's. Amazing I'm still up on my feet. My little family is what's keeping me busy right now and a little garden as well to keep me sane.

Gardening is actually a revelation for me this 2017. I thought I wouldn't really like it because I hate all kinds  of insect and bugs... as in ALL KINDS! Hate is such a strong word, maybe I'm afraid of it every time I see one I feel like they're crawling on my skin and makes me itchy especially spiders. Don't get me started with spiders. Just thinking about it. Oh no! Back to gardening...apparently it has a therapeutic effect on me. It makes me feel productive and accomplished. Seeing them grow from little seeds, they're my little babies. I talk to them a lot! Apparently it is working. They are giving me the veggies and herbs that I needed. LOL.

Another thing that I learn to love is baking and cooking. I LOVE FOOD!!! I don't go out to try different restaurant as much as I do when I was in Philippines. It's just that I don't find it practical anymore because I can do it myself and the ingredients are readily available so I taught myself how to cook.

What to expect on 2018:
 - Lots of food post, recipes that I tried, failures in the kitchen, tips and tricks
 - Garden update so I know if I am learning something or not
 - just random stuff cause I feel like I need to speak my mind cause I need someone to talk to really... not just my plants.

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *