Saturday, August 3, 2013

From the Bloggers Desk

Dudes and Dudettes,

I came to know that someday I might forget things due to old age but with the use of this online diary more commonly known as blogging the memories will live forever. Not that I wanted to be known or something, I just wanted to share a piece of me. I know I cannot contribute much to this world, because all of this somehow is nonsense. BUT I still want to try something that I have never done before. I am not a writer. I don't exhibit that in-depth thoughts that most writers and bloggers alike possessed. My vocabulary is limited to hundreds to a few thousand words. I cannot write even a one-page reaction paper. I really suck you know but I do know something. I wanted to learn. English is not my best game and I am willing to beat myself on my own game. Thus the birth of this blog, "Sweet and Chili Spices"

Sweet and Chili Spices is like any other blog that you can imagine. A personal space to keep my mind off things. A journal to document my everyday life's journey. Maybe some nonsense emotional turmoil of a late 20's gal. Ehem! That's me! Or just another food blog that you accidentally drop on by. The truth is, it can be anything I like. Anyway, feel free to leave your comments or feedback. I will not hold a grudge on you if you speak ill of this. It's your opinion anyway and with that I might learn a thing or two. (But I'll be so glad if you tell me in a manner not so ego wrecking) It's an on-going process. It's a never ending learning and I'll be glad to widen my horizon.

Happy reading! :)


Mwahugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *