Friday, March 21, 2014

As good as gold?! Magnum Gold?!


Magnum is back! Marking its name in the Philippines, 2 years after it is back with something luxurious more than ever. Is it glittering and... ohweemmgee is it GOLD?!? Magnum Gold?? I've never been a fan of Magnum but I just can’t resist not to try this one. As the old adage says "Anything that glitters is good". Let's try it then!




Magnum Gold is a vanilla flavoured ice cream with seasalt caramel sauce. Double dipped in a thin layer of Belgian chocolate then coated with a golden coloured chocolate. Is it good? Compared to other ice cream bars this one tops the chart. Any sweet lovers will love it for sure. My brother love Magnum Gold and finished two in one seating as for me I find this overly sweet and as I was looking for the hint of seasalt, I found none. I don’t love it nor hate it, it's just that I have expected so much.

But, hey you got to try this one!
Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *