Thursday, March 20, 2014

Banapple: Pies and Cheesecakes



I was really hesitant to try Banapple Pies and Cheesecakes. From the name itself I really thought that they only offer desserts and sweets which I'm not really fond of and boy! I was so wrong. I never thought that they offer rice meals, pasta and sandwiches and other appetizers that is oh so yummy!

  
 



I think I just had a new favorite place to dine in. The place is very light and comfortable even if the place is packed. The colors are very pleasing to the eye.



For our appetizer we had Cheese and Jalapeno Boulders, I love this, it was cheesy, creamy and crunchy there's an unnoticeable heat from the jalapeno. It comes in 7 pieces, I wish there's more^^


Because I am a pasta lover, I ordered Lasagana Rolled-ups, it is a rolled up wide strip lasagna filled with herbed cream and parmesan cheeses smothered with classic tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. I had a hard time finishing this because of the huge serving at Php 195, this one is so sulit. It was creamy and delicious but did not have that umay factor. It was really filling. 


While my brother ordered Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs, the smoky flavor of the ribs combined with the sweetness of the sauce was overwhelming it was delicious and savory nonetheless but I find the amount of sauce overpowered everything. It is also served with a corn relish.

Before we ordered our meals we decided that we will order desserts after we our finished but it didn't happen because we were so full. Epic Fail! Lol. Anyway, At least there is a reason to be back at Banapple. 

Till next time!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *