Friday, November 22, 2013

Delighted in Hainanese Delights

Hainanese Delights is a place I always frequent especially if I want a meal that is friendly on the pocket but packs a food full of flavors and at the same time exhibits simplicity. This is a place where I bring friends and family members whenever they don't know what and where to eat. Meaning, this is a place that I grew comfortable with because I know things can never go wrong.

Hainanese Delights, perfectly seasoned and tender chicken
This is what they are known for, the white chicken. It is cooked perfectly with the juices and all. Dip it with their soy sauce, ginger and chili it gives off a full-house of flavors.

Hainan Fried Chicken
Basically its like their Hainanese White Chicken the only difference is the crispy skin because it's fried. An order comes with Hainan Rice which is also flavorful. I can say "kanin pa lang ulam na" *winks. And hey! the rice is unlimited. *another wink*

The Singapore Staple, an order comes with a Hainanese Chicken
Now, now, let us see this is the first time that I order their noodles and this one did not passed my standards. I did not enjoy it at all. This one is bland. Nothing. I cannot even feel how its like. Nothing.

Take the cake, a crunchy concoction of salt and pepper radish cake.
The first time I had this, I was hesitant, for so you know I don't eat radish but after sampling this, the rest is history. I never leave Hainanese Delights without ordering this. It's considered a sin if I don't. The crunch outside plus the softness inside paired with the vinegar is a heaven in my mouth.

Hainanese Delights give me that feeling of satisfaction not only because you feel satiated but also the feeling of fulfillment because you just know that you once again have the best day of your life.

See you on my next food stop!


Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *