Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Foodtrip: Kiko's All Time Paborito

It's been awhile since I last posted something on this blog. Schedules! Schedules! Schedules! What else to blame and a lot of procrastination. But, hey! I'm back now so don't fret. So for my comeback post, I am sharing you my new discovery which I discovered one day while I'm out for my morning run. The restaurant in fact is not new at all, it has been there for quite sometime but we just recently tried it. Hello to "Kiko's All Time Paborito". A restaurant which offers our all time Filipino favorites.


First, the place was quite small and can sit around 12-15 people. A television set was also in place, a good thing because the orders can take awhile. The ambiance was off, I wanted to be comfortable but Im not, it has something to do with the chairs. The dining was on a separate area. You have to go out to the next room if you have concerns because all the staff were there. None of them was staying on the dining itself.



For our orders my brother had Liempo de pugon served with unlimited rice and a soup. I love the taste of their liempo it is different from the one I usually have. Maybe pugon cooking has something to do with it.

Liempo De Pugon

Picture! Picture! Utensils. :)
Among my filipino favorite is Dinuguan and good thing its on their menu. It is good but it did not stand out. It was just okay. Just something to fill up your hungry tummy.



If you are looking for alternatives for Mang Inasal and Chic-Boy, this place is a good choice because they have the same line of food and yes extra rice please!


Ciao! Till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *