Saturday, September 21, 2013

What am I thinking: KFC Cheesy Bacon Fest

No, I'm not here to write praises on how good the food was nor how it made me happy that I forgot my name. I am writing the exact opposite.

A few days back KFC launch its Cheesy Bacon Fest, wherein they slather cheese and bacon on almost anything on their menu. A good deal for the cheese and bacon lovers out there. And I am a cheese lover myself. 

Cheesy Bacon Pasta
Cheesy Bacon Pasta (top view)
Why did I even bother. I am not happy with the KFC Cheesy Bacon Pasta. Definitely not. The KFC chicken was good (as usual) but the the cheese and the bacon was a let down. The cheese and bacon was serve on a right amount but why does it have to be dull and bland. It felt so lifeless. I feel sad eating it and we all wanted to be happy while eating right? This is just so disappointing. Im not having this anytime in the near future. Sorry KFC. You should have done better than that. But wait, I still love your mushroom soup though. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *