Monday, November 25, 2013

My Life Saver: Paotsin

Just when I thought that I'll succumb to starvation there will always be Paotsin, my life saver. With its very affordable price, Paotsin has been and forever will be my to-go place. Not only that they serve dimsum and dumplings which you can pair with hainanese, lemak or seafood rice (depends on the branch) they also serve noodles known as laksa, another of my comfort food. I always have Laksa with dumplings plus an order of either sharksfin or spicy fish which I love most. But this time im not having one of those because the branch that I frequent now offers Asian Chicken with Hainanese Rice (Php 65) and Laksa with Asian Chicken (Php 75). I had for take out, Laksa with Asian Chicken.

Laksa with Asian Chicken. Three big cuts of chicken. I swear it's delish!
The laksa is the same thing there is a slight kick to it but a little bit salty on the side, You see that's one thing that I observed there's this server who serves just right then the other serve a lot saltier than the other. I don't know but they're not consistent. With Asian chicken, it is fried to perfection and the flavor is there. It did compliment with the noodles. The only downside is its a lot oilier than the usual dumplings. But taste wise and budget wise, aprub! 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *