Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Ramen and Japadog at Tokyo Tokyo

Bonding with my siblings meaning the three of us, complete, is a rare chance. Usually, the youngest more likely than not, fail to join us often. When we do get together, WE PIG OUT. That's the only thing the three of us have in common. We love good food.

While waiting for Stuart's first full pampering (Stuart is a six-month old tsi tzuh) under the care of Furry tails we decided to have our fill first since it was almost lunch time. I always wanted to try Bigg's since I had learned that it was one of the most sought after diner in Bicol but unfortunately the nearest branch at SM Sta. Rosa closed down. So goodbye Bigg's see you when I see you in Bicol. So our choices narrowed down to Adobo Connection but we landed on Tokyo Tokyo. A very common place for us and my mom and dads usual to go place.

Seeing that they now offer Ramen and Japadogs, I never had second thoughts about it. This is something that I should try.
 
California Japadog
I am not into burgers but more of a hotdog kind of person. I love hotdogs! Who doesn't? Tokyo Tokyo's japadog comes in three variants classic, american and california I get to try their California Japadog and I love it! The crunchiness of the batter coated the hotdog on a bed of crabsticks, cabbage, teriyaki sauce and japanese mayo really compliment each other. It is like a california maki on a whole new level. Which I totally have a thing for.
Braised Beef Ramen

Spicy Chicken Ramen
Noodles is something I eat a lot. Meaning A LOT! I can have it anytime of the day. That's why knowing that Tokyo Tokyo now offers Ramen. I did not waiver I just know I have to try it. It comes in three different flavors: tempura miso, spicy chicken, braised beef. We tried the last two. Their ramen is really flavorful, the noodles is perfect the toppings is served generously. The Spicy Chicken is crunchy and has the right amount of kick to it. The Braised beef is very tender. It was really good. Plus the fact that their ramen is very affordable. A great deal to try.

Gyoza
A combo order comes with a drink and a gyoza. Their gyoza was okay nothing extraordinary a good pair with their ramen.

You should try it sometime!


Ciao! Till next time! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *