Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A Little Piece of Me

Hi guys!!!

I AM SORRY. I know right?! What a way to start a post. Time pass like a blink of an eye. I've been neglecting this blog since March and I am apologizing for my procrastination. A lot of things have change and I can't still get a hang of it. I'm still grieving for the loss of my dad due to liver cancer hence the hiatus. I feel heart broken. My life turned upside-down after that and I don't know where to start. I don't know, it's just that I feel lost all of a sudden. I am not ready for such drastic change in our family. Since I'm the eldest I have to step in to all the responsibilities that is left by my dad. I AM SCARED. I AM AFRAID. But it's already there and and I cannot change the change so I just have to face it and not get my fear of failure to dictate my life. I'm doing the best I can. I know I can do this. Please pray for me people. Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *