Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Mang Inasal: Nuot sa sarap!


I think it is Mang Inasal who started the UNLIMITED RICE craze way way back that we Filipinos absolutely love. Considering the long waiting lines and cramped dining place, Mang Inasal definitely made it's way to the Filipinos heart. With it's distinctively Pinoy ambiance and pinoy na pinoy na lasa plus swak na swak sa budget no wonder it is a hit until now.

Mang Inasal is our go to place after running sessions. Replenishing from lost energy (and calories?! ) *wink* Chicken Inasal Pecho without a doubt, would always make it on our table. The size of their chicken is enough for my buddies to have 4-5 cups of rice or more, in which I don't know where they store while I can only take down two. Of all the many reasons why I love Mang Inasal, eating with your bare hands is what I like most. No one would mind. Would you?
 
Grilled Boneless Bangus
At any other time I would have ordered Pecho, but now is not that time. Instead, I had Grilled Boneless Bangus. Which, in turn, came out to be really savory and smoky. It was good. Really good. Accompanied by their sinigang soup, the pairing was just PERFECT and makes you want to call for another cup of rice.

Halo-Halo
I also tried Mang Inasal's Halo Halo. For Php 69, it was creamy and not to sweet which I like because I'm not a sweet tooth. The ingredients were overflowing and to finish it, it was topped with an ice cream and barquillos that makes it more appetizing. The only thing that I noticed was the sago was really tough to eat but other than that I'm o-kay.

Mang Inasal experience always make your tummy happy and your wallet happier. :)

Till next time! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *